**All stamps with images have a FREE SVG(digital cut file)**
This makes it so easy, you just cut out the image and then stamp on it. The SVG cut file will be in the CDD Gallery for you to download or after purchase just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your SVG cut for the stamp set you purchased. Tara has also added images and sizes for the SVGs in the CDD Shop.
So without further ado here are the latest stamp sets:
Let's Get Stuffed - Purchase HERE
Talk Turkey To Me - Purchase HERE
Winter Treats - Purchase HERE
Simply Christmas - Purchase HERE
Simply Holidays Word Art - Purchase HERE
Here are this release specials for you:
1. Use Code: October to receive 20% off your entire order. Sale ends Oct. 31 Midnight MST.
2. Free mini stamp with a 2 stamp minimum purchase in the CDD Shop. Offer ends Oct. 31
There is a free mini stamp with any 2 stamp purchase:
We also have a SVG outline for this freebie!
Here is today's SVG freebie! How cute is this???
1. CDD giving away 1 stamp a day.
2. Too Cute by Jessica - $25 gift card (reg. priced patterns)
3. There is a hidden link in one of the blogs today, that will lead you to a TCBJ SVG freebie.
4. Sponsor Prize - Eyelet Outlet & Brads! : 2 Winners each get a pack of goodies.
5. Sponsor Prize: Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock Paper for Scrapbooking: (30) 12x12 Spotted Cardstock.
6. Sponsor Prize: $15 credit to Scrapping for Less exp. Dec 31, 2015
We would love to have you follow each of our blogs, so you don't miss a thing from us.
This is NOT a requirement to win. Be sure to comment on the blogs. The more you comment the better chance you have to win. Winners will be picked from a different blog from both days of the hop.
And now for my project....
I used the "Let's Get Stuffed" stamp set. I took the turkey and stamped him on kraft card stock. I wanted to give him a natural look so i just gently accented his feathers.
Then I used the acorn and the Season of Thankfulness to make some cute little tea holders.
Next up on the Line Up is the talented
Michelle - http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/ .
Come join us here on Facebook:
CDD Gallery - We'd love you to share your projects using the CDD stamps.
Sunday line up -
CDD - http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/
Kathy - http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/
Leah - http://leahschaeffer.blogspot.com/
Lisa - http://our2angelsinheaven.blogspot.com/ ++++ YOU ARE HERE ++++
Michelle - http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/
Tina - http://thescrappinrabbit.blogspot.com/
Amanda - http://thescrapoholiccandyshop.blogspot.com/
Karen - http://craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com/
Nanne - http://nannes-creations.blogspot.com/